March 31, 2007
March 29, 2007
March 29, 2007
there are things floating around in my head, but I can’t seem to gather them all up for a post. there are lots of things I need to be doing, but none of them do I want to do…
March 25, 2007
“mom, she’s like a real person, only smaller!” tony held emma this morning, until she started crying, that is. she turned 7 weeks old this past friday. how is that possible?!
March 22, 2007
rich and I are taking a couples’ sunday school class. it is focusing on communication, and let me tell you, we can really use it. well, y’all already know that, don’t you?
anyway, our assignment this past week was to bring in a wedding picture. while I was digging through our ghetto album, I came across a paper that I’ve apparently been saving for eons.
jessica was 7 when we got married, kris was 5. we all referred to it as “our” wedding. rich even asked them if he could marry all of us. I know, aww…
so, at my bridal shower, we played a few games, and one of them was to answer questions about rich and I. I scanned Jessica’s answer sheet, but I can’t figure out how to get it onto this post big enough to read, but not so big that it’s partly cut off, so I’ll just tell you the funniest answers.
GET TO KNOW THE BRIDE & GROOM
1. what advice would you give the groom to keep his bride happy? give her all the money
2. what advice would you give the bride to keep her groom happy? take the money away from her
3. what will the newlyweds’ first fight be about? money
4. what 3 things should the bride pack for her wedding night? her wedding ring, her christmas hat
5. what 3 things should the groom pack for his wedding night? his wedding ring, his cat, his wife
she and I laughed over this little paper the other night, when we found it.
March 21, 2007
March 19, 2007
I just googled my name, and 5 of 8 (7 of 10 if you count the sub-results) are mine! how cool is that?!